Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

Re: [IRCA] Here it Comes....FCC To Release IBOC Rules Next Week

If the FCC were completely reasonable about this, they would
authorize temporary experiemental use of IBOC at night just to see
what would happen before making a final decision.  It seems to me
that the question of what would happen with nighttime IBOC is still
open.

Bill Harms