Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

Massachusetts is rare indeed out here on the West Coast!  My catches are:

1030-WBZ--Boston  10/25/65  a regular nightly
1510-WMEX-Boston 1/30/67 0210
1420-WBSM-New Bedford 4/3/67 0210

WMEX & WBSM were both heard on MMs.  WBSM probably only once but WMEX several times.  Nothing recently :-)......Pat, your WRKO catch was marvelous...

Don K.
S.F. CA