Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

Dennis,

Thanks. I have 5 from MA I think. I can remember 1190, 590, and 1030,
plus 680. I think there is one other. But the other ones were all from
at least 35 years ago.
I think Ernie had about 4500 MW QSLs as I remember. We corresponded off
and on through the years. If I got stuck on getting a QSL from the NE,
Ernie normally had a V/S from the station. I never met him in person but
we did talk on the phone at times too. A really neat guy. He is really
missed too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin