Re: [IRCA] Censoring ourselves (was KXEL, etc. etc., etc.)

Re: [IRCA] Censoring ourselves (was KXEL, etc. etc., etc.)

Les,

I totally agree with you. I have owned my locksmith business for 28
years and if someone threatened my business, I would not be happy.  We
have to remember any postings on these lists can end up anywhere. Today
was a "red-letter" day for me as I got two QSLs. One from WRKO and the
other from a 5 KW Colombian SW station. As many of you know, QSLing is
very dear to me and I get a bit upset when someone threatens to ruin the
hobby.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin