Re: [IRCA] Censoring ourselves (was KXEL, etc. etc., etc.)

Re: [IRCA] Censoring ourselves (was KXEL, etc. etc., etc.)

>Les,
>
>That does not surprise me. I know of several engineers that find the
>IRCA & NRC postings on other lists. It is amazing something that is
>commented on right now, well be on another list within a few minutes
for
>anyone to read. We should try to crub discussions that will iritate
>broadcasting personel.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick

Are you saying that postings on the Dxer lists are being
forwarded to broadcaster lists? I really can't think of
what these would be. Maybe on the usenet lists such
as rec.radio.broadcasting?, which is considered to be
a high noise list. I look at RT and AF in realtime and don't
see this kind of traffic there. Maybe I just read the more
tech-oriented lists and not a lot of high noise chatter.

Can you add to this?

Tnx,

- Bob                    1821