[IRCA] 1540

I've been going over the tapes I've made during KXEL's unplanned silent
period over the last week, and have found another good one:

On 28 Feb at 1100 UTC  I heard a  man in English coming up over a couple
of Spanish speakers, and then he gave a nice clear ID "It's 6:00 am,
this is the Bahamas Radio Network".    Not a new one, as it heard them
once before back in 1995, but I didn't get such a clear ID at that time.

Although I wouldn't wish an ice storm like Iowa experienced on anyone,
it's certainly been a great opportunity to DX on 1540.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta