[IRCA] First newies of '07

First newies since before Thanksgiving, and I owe them both to tips on these lists.  Thanks, lads!

1540  WADM  IN  Decatur - 2/26 2000 - Weak but clear during a quiet moment on CHIN with "WADM Decatur.  AM 1540 - Classic Country!"  KXEL off.  1540 #40, no call changes.

1610  CHHA  ON  Toronto - 3/2 2100 - Clear and alone with "Esta es CHHA, Radio Voces Latinas."  Calls given very slowly and distinctly.  Long suspected I've had this, but the bits of weak Spanish peeking above the noise level never included anything IDable.  That new downtown transmitter WORKS!  Ontario #67 and Canada #100 (no call changes!); it took 20 years to get from 90 to 100!

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee