[IRCA] Antenna changes

This Summer or Spring, I think I will raise the WNW EWE up a bit to
35-40 feet high from the current 25 feet. I have gotten tentatives on
KBRW 680 several times. Maybe the additional height will bring a bit
more signal from Barrow. It is worth a shot. It should be interesting
phasing the SW EWE and WNW EWE, as I get a beautiful lobe to the
North/NE now. Infact using that, I generally get the best signal pattern
for TAs too.  I will see how I can do.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin