[IRCA] MN TPs 0945-1030 UTC 3/2

I had audio on 765 for sure @ 0945. I *might* have had audio on 1116, too much splash.

  Good carriers on 756 & 774. Weaker carriers on 729 837 882 1017 1035 1098 1179 & 1215. I can't remember if nothing on 738 or just forgot to write it down. Is one station more likely than another on these frequencies? Was wondering if these are all or mostly South Pacific?

  Many of these frequencies are rarely reported on the WC at their LSR, so is it likely most of these carriers were from stations that have sign-offs? Sometimes a signal would be present for a fraction of a minute, fade out for a few minutes & come back briefly, so I probably missed some audio & more carriers.

  Thanks in advance for any answers. The reason I'm asking so many questions is I'm rarely up this late & I misplaced my WRTH about a month ago & haven't seen it since. Receptions on Eton E1 & 8" Quantum loop. 73, George S., MN