Re: [IRCA] Portland area Freqs - and tower pictures!

Re: [IRCA] Portland area Freqs - and tower pictures!

Scott,

That is a great write up & great photos. Fantastic! You lucked  really
well with our great weather too. It is not very often we get perfect
blue sky here.
It is neat to see our area stations written up.  Thanks so much. I hope
to see you at the IRCA convention too!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin