Re: [IRCA] A PSSA/PSRA Rant

Yes, Scott.. the matter of a solid state rig here at THE BIG 1590 has been
beaten to a pulp and then some.

FYI, for anyone wondering, WABV signs off at SUNSET every night, as we  can't
legally funciton at night and cease operations since we cant drop to our
PSSA or night Authorizaiton

I've seen a few stations, WFHT for example.. where the PSRA and PSSA
actually have benefited the station

Paul

http://www.aol.com.