[IRCA] KXEL Website Message

Here is the message that is currently on the  KXEL website
http://www.kxel.com/ about the station's off-air status. Again,  thanks to Nigel Pimblett for
pointing this  out:

>>     KXEL was knocked off the air at  around noon Saturday when electrical
service was disrupted at  our  transmitter site near Dysart.  Broadcasting
will resume when power is  restored.  Officials at Alliant Energy cannot give us
a definitive answer  when that will be...but it's looking like Thursday.  We
appreciate your  patience.  Thanks for all the calls and e-mails of  support!
                                                                         --
Dennis Lowe, KXEL Operations Manager      <<

73     Bill Dvorak      Madison WI

http://www.aol.com.