Re: [IRCA] KCNZ 1650 Cedar Falls IA Off Air

Re: [IRCA] KCNZ 1650 Cedar Falls IA Off Air

In a message dated 2/27/2007 11:23:58 PM Central Standard Time,
ntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>>    KXEL now also has a notice on their website  (which wasn't there this
morning when I looked), advising that they were  knocked off the air
during the same storm when they lost power to their  transmitter site at
Dysart .   The notice says it looks like  Thursday before power is
restored and they'll be back on the  air.
73,
Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta      <<

Thanks, Nigel! I missed this one completely! I sure hope it will be  Thursday
before they are back up. like 1650 last night, I will be glued to  1540
tonight.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

http://www.aol.com.