[IRCA] Transmission standards...

I'm really troubled by the lack of quality, and sloppy transmissions of
contemporary broadcast stations.  The FM station I frequently listen to
routinely drops a right channel, and the AM stations often have dead air
and doubling of input.

I don't think I'm an old f... yet, but I miss on time station id's and the
like.

And I think it's a real mistake to allow Amateurs to carry their calls to
a different zone.

Is the FCC listening?

So shoot me,

Don, WA2YQY@xxxxxx