[IRCA] 540 unid

Hi All,
Anything in the west broadcasting CW music on 540?  Earlier, I heard a
little bit of probable KVIP-Redding, CA, but the noise is doing it's thing.
CBK was in well earlier but is fading out/noise getting stronger.  The other
factor is my local on 550 prevents me from looping anything except N/S.

Also... I may be late with this ?? but I noted XE calls in  Radio-Locator.
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR
Drake R8B, Kiwa Loop