[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs Feb. 6

TP conditions have been poor here lately, though with lots of MW carriers
from 1430-1515 utc, and the occasional MW channel fadeup for a second or two
with poor audio. 1116 being a fairly quiet channel here is good for me to
sit on, and presumed 600kW China fades up now and then during the "dawn
enhancement" from 1530-1630utc currently the past several days.
Both PNG beacons 1725 GA and 1737 KUT were at weak level this morning. But
somewhat more interesting is a new unknown beacon heard this morning. 1736
GW5 with a long dash (like the Canadian LF NDB format) is presently being
heard. First noticed at 1512 utc, it's still fading up periodically, 1554
utc. Its carrier is on 1736 and the ident has been only heard on 1737 so
far. An internet search so far has not turned up anything on the identity of
this; nothing in my various LF beacon databases. I've been recording it!
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, E/W longwire, ALA100 100' NW/SE loop