Re: [IRCA] Tower height vs power

Scott,

455 footers? Wow! I had no idea. Looking at them at a distance, they
never looked that tall to me. Funny, co-located with 620, the 620 signal
dropped off a lot from the old site though. I always fiqured it was the
shorter towers. I guess not. Maybe some other mis-match along the way.
It really does not matter, as their 25/10 KW signal now, is a HUGE
powerhouse out here. KEX does get out well. Yes, I do wish they would
drop the IBOC. They always had great audio, even back in the 60s.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager