Re: [IRCA] TP's For 1-13

Nick

No TA's have been heard.  My EWE is good for TPs but its not working very well the last few weeks as the ground is very dry this year as we have had very little rain or snow.  I am thinking about a flag antenna as they don't need a ground.  I have the room for one and I may put one up when it warms up a little.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ