Re: [IRCA] JOUB weak to fair

> At 1420UT, both 774 and 828 were showing poor to fair audio, with
> traces on 747.  1134 and 972 have quite  good carriers, but no audio
> yet.  Top of the band not so lively; just a carrier on 1566.

At 0735UTC last night there was trace carrier on 747 and 774.

To the best of my recollection, last year and the year before
was way better for random mid-winter openings - even surprises
on the LW band.

This time around the MW and LW dial up in the Northwest
feels that it has had a wet blanket tossed over it since
early November.
--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada
Creator www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca |