[IRCA] Finally logged KDJQ-890

I finally logged KDJQ-890 yesterday at 4:09pm PST.  They were running
oldies (Little Old Lady from Pasadena among others), then local ads
for "Storage Condos" in Boise/Treasure Valley (www.storagecondos.com)
and a jeweler in Nampa.  Jingle sounded like "89 (or 8-90?) DJQ."
Pretty fair signal at times, on top of normally-dominant KDXU and
KLFF.

My other frustrating sunset target is KRML-1410 Carmel, CA.  I often
hear jazz programming on 1410 around 4pm but can never get an ID out
of them.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA (near San Diego)