Re: [IRCA] Computer Model of Bog

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly does BOG stand for? Beverage on Ground?
These sound pretty good if so, I can't really dig around here too much junk
in the woods but could lie two wires on the ground if that's what these are,
how exactly do you construct these? How would they compare to two 400' LW's
30-50 ft up in the air?

Bob Young
Milllbury, Ma