Re: [IRCA] Wobbler logging from N.E. MN 1940 CST 12-20-06

Re: [IRCA] Wobbler logging from N.E. MN 1940 CST 12-20-06

Dr.Z.,

Fido's version of HD on 710 cannot compete.  Four carriers 2 Hz
apart, they can barely blot out "On Channel", let alone "In the Beyond".

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida