[IRCA] Auroral cx

I always love these cx (see Rick's post below).

1) On an empty channel, you know you're not wasting
time with relogs
2) It's neat to hear something 1000+ miles away ALONE
on the channel, however weak. I really like when this
happens to regionals, like 1590, 1600 but also
others...
3) It's just a nice change from the ordinary same-old,
same-old...

I've found with these heavy Au conditions, you have to
listen with stethoscope ears...

Saul