Re: [IRCA] form-maker software for logsheets

Re: [IRCA] form-maker software for logsheets

Charles,

I use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software (part of the Office suite) to
create my manual log sheets. You can label headings, vary the column and
row sizes and use the "outline" options to make thin/thick lines around
the boxes when printed. If you don't have Excel, then the free
OpenOffice suite has a spreadsheet with similar capabilities. I find it
to be infinitely flexible and easy to use.

Brett Saylor
State College, PA