[IRCA] Three letter calls

Along with the many things we aging curmudgeons have to lament regarding BCB
DXing, the abandonment of many three-letter calls is another to add to the
list. Still, with the FCC's proclivity for finding ways to make money for
the government by selling band space, vanity calls, etc., maybe they should
consider auctioning off three letter call signs to commercial radio
stations. With the demise of most marine coastal stations, there shouldn't
be any conflict with them wanting the three letter call signs. Just a
thought. I wonder who I suggest this to?

73s and gud DX to all,

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A

Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535, ICF-2010