Re: [IRCA] Cuba-530

At 0100 I heard another station in the background of the Cuban station on
530.  At 0400 Z, Cuba was the only game in town.  Using the sneaker switch
on my 35 degree ewe to make it fire 215 degrees and my 110 degeee ewe, I
phased out Cuba and it was as quiet as a mouse on 530.  On a more positive
note, I did get a clear TOH id on Radio Coro 780, a first for me,  on the
110 degree ewe.

73, Gil NN4CW
Savannah GA
Drake R8B