by conducting the test just before sunrise, propagation will be such that
reception in that part of the nation will be enhanced.

The test will run as follows:
Sunday, December 10, 2006

0500-0530 Eastern (1000-1030 UTC)
WFIL  560 kHz, 5KW, Directional Daytime
WNTP  990 kHz, 50KW, Directional Daytime

0530-0600 Eastern (1030-1100 UTC)
WFIL  560 kHz, 5KW, Non-Directional
WNTP  990 kHz, 5KW, Non-Directional

This year reception reports are being handled by Les and should be sent to:
Email:  les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Snail Mail:
Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111
Birmingham, AL 35216

Good DXing and 73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications - Philadelphia
WNTP-AM / WFIL-AM
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA  19444
Phone:  610- 828-6965  Extension 41
Fax:  610-828-6725
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx

"Blessed are the peacemakers....." (Mat. 5)