Re: [IRCA] Hannity on 1030- KTWO?

--- Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Saturday 02 December 2006 16:26, John Cereghin wrote:
> > What I find on WBGS lists them as a religious station so they
> probably
> > wouldn't be carrying Hannity.  Maybe they just run ABC Network
> News?
> >
> > http://www.christianradio.com/search_results.asp?comm_state=WV
> > http://www.ontheradio.net/radiostations/wbgsam.aspx
> > http://www.greaterhuntington.com/var/radio.asp
>
> That info is obsolete.  Again I refer you to Arbitron, where the WBGS
> format
> is described as "news talk information", and the network affiliations
> are ABC
> and Fox Sports.  Dunno when the format change occurred, but someone
> with
> access to the 100kw.com site could probably fill us in on that.

*** See below from 100000watts which also confirms Hannity.

WBGS
1030 kHZ  Format: Talk/Sports
Shows: Laura Ingraham, Rush, Sean Hannity
Slogan: The Informer
Licensed: Point Pleasant, WV
Owner: Baker Family Stations
Began Operation: 1994
Facilities: 10000w DA-D D

 Transmitter: 38° 48' 42" N 82° 5' 59" W
History:

Format Change

Talk from Religious on 6/1/2005
Slogan Change

The Informer from The Ministry Station on 6/1/2005

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id