Re: [IRCA] Hannity on 1030- KTWO?

On Saturday 02 December 2006 16:26, John Cereghin wrote:
> What I find on WBGS lists them as a religious station so they probably
> wouldn't be carrying Hannity.  Maybe they just run ABC Network News?
>
> http://www.christianradio.com/search_results.asp?comm_state=WV
> http://www.ontheradio.net/radiostations/wbgsam.aspx
> http://www.greaterhuntington.com/var/radio.asp

That info is obsolete.  Again I refer you to Arbitron, where the WBGS format
is described as "news talk information", and the network affiliations are ABC
and Fox Sports.  Dunno when the format change occurred, but someone with
access to the 100kw.com site could probably fill us in on that.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON