Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:31:45 EST
From: J999w@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1020 Tone
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 12/2/06 2:31:08 AM Central Standard Time,
AM-DXer@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Looks like I'm not going to hear it on 1020. Between Radio Disney
from  Omaha and Brother Stair and friends from Roswell both blasting me
with  huge signals, I'm not hearing anything of the secret tone.  >>

Here in Wisconsin it was dominating KDKA at times.

LOUD!

John K9RZZ
Milwaukee