Re: [IRCA] The real deal on 1610

I wonder if a Freedom of Information Act request would pry an
explanation out of someone.  At the very least they should be able to
explain that they were testing some transmitter or the like even if
the exact eventual dispostion may be classified.  My gosh the signal
is being heard all across the country and even in other countries
including Europe.

Bill Harms