Re: [IRCA] The real deal on 1610

Jim,

I doubt it. We don't know who was operating the tone. Even if we did, if
it was military or government, they may not even admit to broadcasting
it. Also, no IDs, so it would be hard to QSL the station. Though, very
interesting. I agree that is must to be at least 10 KW to be heard coast
to coast so well. Here in NW Oregon it was S9 one night!
But I too would love to QSL it.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin