[IRCA] Where were you on 22 November 1963?

[IRCA] Where were you on 22 November 1963?

IRCA,

Hmmm!  I was about a sophomore in High School at Flowing Well High School in
Tucson Arizona, right off Flowing Wells road, near Prince Road.  And I had
just walked into the school office and everyone was going
ssssssssssssssssssshhhhh,  sssssssssssssh, so they could hear the radio.  A
half an hour later they sent us all home.

Arriving home I fired up every radio I owned at the time, (about 3) and spent
the next two or three days listening.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001