[IRCA] Two new stations on 1700...in five minutes!!

[IRCA] Two new stations on 1700...in five minutes!!

Seeing an  earlier post on the WTFDA AM list about KKLF made me head up
to the Xband tonight and I was rewarded with the following.

0303UTC		either WQBY206 or WQCR563 (need to check out which one is
actually on the air) Arlington VA "Your Travel and Advisory Station for
Arlington County" ....heard twice but calls were lost in a jumble of
other stations.

0308UTC		KVNS	Brownsville TX  	with ID of "Newstalk 1700 The Valley..."

Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA
Equipment Drake R8A / Eton E1:  Quantum Loop V2, Quantum Pro Loop, Craig
Healy's Copper Loop, two 70 ft longwires, Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Preamp
and RF Enginering Preamp