Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX Podcasts

Hi, Les,

I'm guessing you mean my DX Podcasts that I did earlier this year.

I've been very busy and have not updated the podcasts for a while now.  I
was "borrowing" space on a server that was not mine,and the company that
owned the server made some network changes.  I'll see if I can find a way to
wiggle around and get the feed working again.

In the meantime, I think Craig Healy and Colin Newell had archived copies of
the pieces, although they would not be set up as a proper xml or rss feed.
Colin is adding new content too, as far as I know.  I hope to get active
once again when the dust settles.  In the meantime. Craig's stuff is here:

http://www.am-dx.com/dxpodcast.htm

Good luck!

Brent

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB - Grid FN66wn
60 mi inland from Northumberland Strait
R-75, ICF-2010 (2), ICF-7600GR, R390A/URR