[IRCA] WSAR 1480 Fall River, MA

I dunno if it's normal or not, but at 1:51am  Eastern time, i'm getting a
fairly steady signal out of WSAR 1480 Fall River,  MA.

I heard several mentions of the South Bay, "Your News, Your Talk",  and a
promo for a 1 hour show at 9am on weekdays.

Now, mine you, my  radio is about 200 feet from a 1KW stick on 1340 so I'm
surprised i get much of  anything!!

Paul Walker
Madbury, NH
www.walkerbroadcasting.com