Re: [IRCA] TP for 11-5

I did not get up until 1500, but I found JOHR 1287 still in. Later after
1600, it was still there but weakly. I went out to tighten up the bolts
on my dish and the clamps on the pole for the WNW EWE, as we are having
a storm. It is picking up as I type this. They expect wind gusts to 70
MPH tonight and tomorrow. The high wind warning is posted by the Weather
service from 1800 PST Sunday to 2200 PST Monday night. The storm we are
into is an old typoon that hit the Philippines last week. Maybe it will
bring me some Filipino DX. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin