Re: [IRCA] LAX TIS 530

Looking at the FCC's site, they have 100 Watts of Power Output, but no ERP
specified/ I wonder, with no ERP specified, as long as they maintain the 100
Watts out.. can they do whatever they want to create an ERP of 250 to 300 as
some guess they might have?

They sit on a "tower" which puts them from ground to tip, 30 feet up.. and
it apepars their antenna is 15 feet tall.. from what I can see.. but TIS
records  are harder for me to read then regular AM CDBS records.

WNHV296:
_http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_site_res.hts?db_id=1
9&link=WNHV296&application_id_
(http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_site_res.hts?db_id=19&link=WNHV296&application_id) =