Re: [IRCA] 1140 unid

I think we can pretty conclusively rule out a bunch of these:

>   KJUL  104.7  Moapa Valley NV
>   KSFN  1140  North Las Vegas NV

Owned by competitors; no reason they'd be mentioning one on the other.

>   WIRQ  104.7  Rochester NY
>   WCJW  1140  Warsaw NY

WCJW is a good 50 miles from WIRQ, which is a low-power high school
station.  Their coverage areas don't overlap at all.

>   WFRN  104.7  Elkhart IN
>   WAWK  1140  Kendallville IN

No connection between these two.

>   WSGL  104.7  Naples FL
>   WQBA  1140  Miami FL
>
>   WRBQ  104.7  Tampa FL
>   WRMQ  1140  Orlando FL

No connection between these pairs, geographically, formatically or
ownership. WQBA is Spanish and on the other side of the state from Naples.

>   WKQC  104.7  Charlotte NC
>   WRNA  1140  China Grove NC

Competing ownership.

>   WPZZ  104.7  Crewe VA