Re: [IRCA] 1140 unid

Even with an announcement that sounds like a sign-on, that's no guarantee that it was a sign-on unless it was preceded by silence.  I hear SSB on several stations daily that are not signing on.  It used to be the start and end of the business day, now its patriotic.  I also hear announcements that used to be reserved for signon and signoff.  I did not make the assumption because he didn't say what was present on the frequency prior to the information he listed.  I fully agree with you about the co-ownership part.

  Mike

Radiofldude@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Im guessing based upon what I heard, the AM and FM are co-owned or
simulcast.. or why would they have mentioned the FM frequency on 1140?

It's not KSOO, they're a fulltimer

Paul Walker
_www.walkerbroadcasting.com_ (http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com)