Re: [IRCA] MFJ - 1026 Phaser observations...

Re: [IRCA] MFJ - 1026 Phaser observations...

I used an MFJ 1026 modified phaser for a number of years before I bought
the Quantum. It works fine except it is a bit more touchy than the
Quantum. It is harder to get the really deep phases (nulls), but it
works ok. But I have never used loops with the unit, just the outdoor
EWEs, vertical, and beverage.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager