From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Arthur W Peterson
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:17 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] China 936

Fair audio on China-936 1240-1300 UT on 10/26. 6 pips ending 7 seconds
after TOH -- good enough for government work, I guess.  New logging for
me.  Still not able to dredge out any ID on the weak 927 signal.  Could
be China, but Taiwan has 1200 kw on that freq.  Anybody IDed the Taiwan
out at Grayland and other DXpeditions?  If so, what IS, pips, etc should
I be listening for?

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA
Winradio 313i, R. West ferrite loop