[IRCA] TP 27 Oct

Well somewhat less spectacular for me than for Mr. Bryant, but fun
nonetheless.  It's odd to hear the NHK2 big guns sounding wispy, but
I rarely get anything to replace them

  I believe there was a lift just after 1400UT... 936 jumped from
weak carrier  to fair audio in a matter of minutes (and had been no
more than a carrier whenever I checked before). The propagation
monitor implies that was the case for the low band, but that both
1566 and 594 had a final and better peak at 1450UT.   Particularly
594 was considerably down from yesterday however.

Final collapse seemed to be just before 1500, but there were still
carriers on 747 and 1287 up until 1650UT (though 747 should have
signed off by then), with a few others such as 1566 fading in and out
before then. In fact, the prop monitor says that 1566 didn't really
pack it in until well after 1700, much better than its showing yesterday.

Nick