Re: [IRCA] TP 27 Oct

Greetings,

This morning started out poor poor poor at 1330, but by 1400, it had
picked up a bit. Still nothing much. Anhui 936 was making a showing. By
1415 or so I was on 531 trying to make out the two Australians. I
fiqured one was 2 PM (C&W). The second was a interview/talk program. But
first gut feeling was 6DL, but in checking 558 for a //, no sign of 6WA.
If 631 6DL was in, then 6WA would have. Going back to 531 and sitting on
it mainly until nearly 1500, and getting several 4 K ZED ID's just
before TOH, I was thrilled. I have been after 4KZ for 27 years now.
2PM/2MC/2KM has always dominated 531 except for 6DL on rare occasions.
Other than that, I did catch a Filipino on 1071 with a preacher in
Tagalog. I presume Davao City once again.
  Hearing anything new is getting harder and harder after DXIng on the
coast for many many years, catching 4KZ made my day. Now to get a
QSL.....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin