Re: [IRCA] KJMP format

Patrick,

  Thanks!  I got them this morning, but there was nothing I could find on formats that could confirm it.  Format and direction was right, and my E/W strength was much better than N/S so I didn't think it was KFLD in Washington.  Now for an ID!!!

  Mike

"Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW" <AM-DXer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Patrick...what is the format of KJMP/870 (if you know) ?
//////
KJMP switched from // of KJAC-FM to Fox Sports Radio a few weeks ago.
They apparently operate out of offices in Cheyenne WY. In Denver they
are nearly inaudible now during the day due to interference from KOA's
IBOC.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/