Re: [IRCA] Idea for a DXing related website

Russ Edmunds wrote:

> --- Geralyn Hollerman <lynnhollerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Actaully, the IRCA website has had that capability for a while now,
>> for IRCA
>> members (ONLY), and I seem to recall we announced it when it was
>> done, but it's
>> seldom used.  If you do this, send me the link and I'll change the
>> IRCA site
>> link to yours - that way, everything is in one place.
>>

> I should also mention that the WTFDA Forums site has this capability in
> the "AM DX" section, although that is also for members of that group
> only, and I'd thought also that Craig's am-dx site also had this
> capability.

Let me just clarify on what Russ wrote. The WTFDA Forums
(www.wtfda.info) is almost all public. That means you can post IDed or
unid files on the site and you don't have to be a WTFDA member to do it.
You just need to be registered to wtfda.info. The AM Dx forums has a
main AM DX forum plus another for unids. Go there and look. And it's
free. Did I say free? Yes I did :-)

Mike B
Enfield, CT