Re: [IRCA] 1020 Rel

MIke,

I bought the S350 before the 2005 convention as I was not happy carrying
the SuperRadio on a plane. But in using the S350 off and on for now a
year, it is not nearly as good as the SuperRadio in my opinion. It
works, but it does have more garbage on the band.  Out here I don't get
overload, but at times I do get a birdie from SW or something. It is ok,
but I don't think it is worth anymore than the $100 I spent on it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager