Re: [IRCA] Asian audio samples or firsthand knowledge needed...

Re: [IRCA] Asian audio samples or firsthand knowledge needed...

Mike:
	I have a bunch of North Korean clips from numerous stations, but I
will have to look them up.  If you have a clip of your reception,
please send it to me. I can speak Korean.

Bill