[IRCA] Idea for a DXing related website

Ok, so I got up a little early this morning and had an idea.  If  something
like this already exsists.

I notice DX'ers often have mp3 clips of their audio and no real place to  put
them. Or if they have a place, it can't handle a lot of bandwith.

What if, for a small monthly fee... I hosted the persons audio files opn my
server. Included with that would be a simple one page website with that DX'ers
 bio, contact information and audio files.

I think some sort of small monthly fee or one lump sum for a year would be
fair. Now, I know some people will say no.... but honestly, I'm not looking to
make money of this. I want to help out, but I can't just give my bandwith
away  either. (now, of cours,ethered be limits on how much audio you could post,
etc)

If there's enough DX'ers interested, let me know.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
_www.walkerbroadcasting.com_ (http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com)