Re: [IRCA] HD? Pfft! This is cooler!

When comes to radiomen, copyrights defer to firebottles. Though I broached
the term 'Oleaginous fecalithic greaseballs' last winter, it remains a public
domain description of certain skindustry professionals. One must strive for
accuracy when choosing adjectives.

Besides, imitation is the highest form of flattery. Buy why anyone would
follow my proven example of failure excelsior is beyond both me and all attending
psychiatrists.

               Dr. Zecchino, T.D.

"I'd never join a club that would have me as a member."
                                                    - Groucho Marx